Patient & Visitors Information
What can I expect on my first visit?
- You or your physician will call for an appointment
- Bring all medicines you are taking , including over the counter medications and a list of any allergies you may have so the nurses can review
- Bring insurance information for verification
- Our team of physicians and nurses will evaluate your wound, health and medical history and X-rays if you have them
- Additional tests may be conducted to determine blood flow and tissue oxygenation as well as to determine if there is any infection present
- Together with your physician , we will develop a treatment program based on your needs
What is my role in healing?
Much of the success of your treatment depends on you. We count on you to follow directions carefully and watch your progress closely. You will learn to care for your wound at home and how to protect yourself from further injuries. The staff at Southeastern Wound Healing Center is available to answer questions and give you the support you need.
Southeastern Regional Medical Center and its affiliate value the opinions of and feedback from our patients. If you would like to contact us about an issue that you feel needs to be addressed or to recognize an employee that has impacted you positively, please feel free to contact us or email us at Hansen02@srmc.org. We want to year from you!