Volunteer or Donate
We have lots of volunteer opportunities available at Gibson Cancer Center and Southeastern Regional Medical Center (SRMC).
The goal is to connect the individual’s skills, talents and interests with a volunteer opportunity that will bring personal fulfillment, while helping others.
There are two programs available through UNC Health Southeastern
- The first is the adult volunteer program for anyone 18 years or older and is available year round.
- The second is the junior volunteer program and it is open to students who will be in the 9th grade or a higher in the fall, are 14 years of age by June 1 of the upcoming summer, and meet our academic requirements. This program is available only in the summer months and applications are available during the month of March with an April deadline.
Please call (910) 671-5093 if you would like to lend your time and energy to Gibson Cancer Center and INC Health Southeastern.
It takes a special person to be a volunteer and we would be so glad if you would choose to share your time and caring spirit with the patients and staff at UNC Health Southeastern.
You would truly be an asset to our organization and community. Your role would be one of an ambassador, a liaison to patients and their families and an educator of the public. You would be making such a difference in everyday life by helping others.
The SeHealth Foundation can be used to make a difference in the lives and health of those in your community. When giving to the Foundation, you not only support the growth of our organization, but you also can touch lives in many ways.
There are several ways you can contribute to the foundation. Some of the methods of giving are:
- Memorials and honorariums
- Spring golf tournament
- A Winter black-tie gala
- Fall Boots&BBQ event hosted by the Foundation Advocates
Donations to the SeHealth Foundation may also be made on-line at www.srmc.org/foundation. Your gift can be designated to benefit Gibson Cancer Center.
The patients at Gibson Cancer Center have benefited from many programs funded by SeHealth. Some of them include:
- The Ribbons for Cancer Recovery Endowment Fund
- A nutritional supplement program
- Wigs for cancer patients
If you are interested in making a difference in the lives and health of your community, please contact the SeHealth Foundation at firstname.lastname@example.org.