UNC Health Southeastern PrivilegesPlus
PrivilegesPlus is a health and wellness program that offers an array of educational and social activities for adults age 50 and older. PrivilegesPlus is a valuable tool for adults to learn new information and skills; benefit from discounts and unique program opportunities; participate in a wide range of special events; and partner with UNC Health Southeastern for their health care needs. PrivilegesPlus can be your partner in healthy living, and we hope you will join us!
PrivilegesPlus offers access to:
- Classes and seminars on a variety of topics
- Special events, programs and activities
- Discounts on products and services to the following areas:
- Southeastern Regional Medical Center
- Southeastern Pharmacy
- Southeastern Pharmacy Health Mall
- Southeastern Lifestyle Fitness Centers
- Southeastern Home Medical Equipment
- The Gift Shop at UNC Health Southeastern
- Healthwise magazine subscriptions
- In the community
- Valuable savings at the restaurants and stores you frequent most
*Some benefits, events and services may require a nominal fee.
*Discounted products and services are at the discretion of UNC Health Southeastern and may be changed or eliminated with limited notice.
Memberships are available to any adult over 50 years of age. All members are required to complete and submit a membership application. Individuals must have celebrated their 50th birthday in order to submit a membership application. After membership applications are submitted and processed, all members will receive a membership card and new member packet.